2003 Honda S2000 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (209 reviews )
Oh What A Car!!!!!!!!!!!
By HondaMoma on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Nothing but a fun car. Good performance, fast, and LOOKS GOOD!

Sweet Ride
By I.Buzz on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a head turner...looks good standing still....even better going zero to 60 in no time flat! Quick shifts. Just wait until it really kicks in at 6500RPMs.

Fantastic Ride
By martha on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This was the best car I have owned by far. The handling is superb. I always have the top down...as long as the sun is shining. Unfortunately, I have to put it up in the winter but it just makes it all the sweeter to drive in the summer.

Makes Life More Enjoyable
By SDWelch on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The S2000 has been a very good purchase. It is, as one should know, not a practical car--ie, you do not plan a month long trip with several suitcases etc to go along, but it is a fun, racy, get-up-and-go car that just makes life a little more enjoyable.

WOW!
By gr8fun1 on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Hot out of the hole or when you're already doing 65 on the highway. Excellent responsiveness on straightaways and killer curves. All the compliments from lookers are killing me:)

Love it!
By Never Too Old on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

We love the sportiness, appearance and how fast the vehicle is. It seems just about every time we drive it, we get a thumbs up or comments from people admiring the car.

reviews r right on
By hot chile on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've own this car for a year now .Bought it after seeing a friends but never drove it till a saleman let me take his out for a test drive.WOW!! Never again concidered the BMW or the Porsche I had test driven.Now after all this time I just read all your reviews, again WOW!,they are right on.I LOVE THIS CAR. Still excite me to go driving!

2003 Honda S2000 Owner
By Dale Lind on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car has returned the fun factor to driving again. Country Roads that I have avoided driving in the past due to cruves,tightness, on/off accelaration are the ones I look foward to driving with this car.Stay off the main highways and hit the backroads and its a blast to drive.To sum it up take this car for a test drive if you have $33,000.00 dollars to spare because you will want to take it home with you when you return.

4 wheel motorcycle
By s2000slk on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I cant say enough about this car. My wife has an 02 SLK and doest even come close to this street legal Formula 1 car. When the vtec kicks in and it revs to 8800 so does my adrenaline.

My 2nd S2000
By ImaBlonde2 on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 Convertible 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The 2002 S2000 was a great car but the 2003 seems to be just a little nicer. The seat is far more comforatable with lots of leg and hip room, stereo sounds little nicer, interior lighting is better design, and other little things like that. Still handles like a dream, shifts smoothly, excellerates quickly, it is fairly quiet inside considering it is a convertible. I am tall and with the top down can still wear a golf visor without the wind whipping it off my head, which my 2002 used to do. Had my silver 2002 for a year, but when I went to get the oil changed they had a yellow 2003 on the showroom floor. Love at first sight!