2003 Honda S2000 - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (209 reviews )
My Honda S-2000
By no neck on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My Honda 2003 S-2000 is exciting and fun to drive. Everytime I get into it it feels like I'm driving a brand new vehicle. I get excited every time I go out on the road with it. Everyone looks at it no matter where I'm at.

They lied
By Dean2 on 12/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

You know the saying "if it seems too good to be true, it is"? Well my s2000 is the first and only car I've ever had that doesn't get old. The more you drive these things, the more you get into them. It fits like a glove, it's NOT soft, and it feels like it reads your mind. You don't just choose your line through a corner, you decide which pebbles you want to tie together to make the line you want. This is just flat out fun and there's not enough room here to describe it.

S2k03
By Redline9000 on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I'm a former racer with NASCAR,ARCA,SCCAa and this car is almost track ready. Good Power in all 6 gears and really does the VTECH growl about 6500 rpm. Get it,Drive it & You'll keep it!!

Excellent
By Robbroy on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car just wants to move! It handles great and is just a fun car to drive. Gas milage is fine for the amount of power you get. I would buy another one with no questions asked.

service of honda is very poor
By kay on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

i love the car..i get many compliments on it.after all they only make 5000 of them a year and people dont really know what kind of car it is..but the motor blew at 4k miles and honda did not want to warranty it..the dealer ships were very poor on fixing things and three times i brought it in for service..they damaged my car...from the bumper to the fender to the front lip spoiler..bronx honda...and curry honda..the best service i ever gotten is rushneck honda in tarrytown...and honda told me that they did not want to warranty the blown motor..

03 S2000 Owner
By SlvrStoneS2k on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car has surpased all of my expectations. Honda has done a terrific job with this car, it is what everyone says it is and more.

clutch @ 11400
By ibis49 on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have 11400 miles on this vehicle and the clutch is sliping to the point the car is not drivable. Honda is saying it is normal wear and tear to have this problem. They are charging me $1,025.00 to put in a new clutch as they will not cover it under warranty as a defect. In 35 years of driving, I have never had a clutch go out in 11000 miles. As far as i am concerned Honda is not living up to its hyped up reputation. I am selling the vehicle and buying one that I can drive and have a company stand behind it's product. Randy pope

What's Not to Like?
By one1bmwnut on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The screaming 9000 RPM engine is a heavenly sound that awakens me every morning to prepare me for another day! I've heard criticisms that the engine evenually wears on one because of noise and high RPM requirements. Quite to the contrary, after 5500 miles, the four cyclinder's thrilling sound still awakens the teenager within me. Suspension and ride? Absolutely incredible! No shakes and not as harsh as the M Roadster. Tight and firm! Build quallity? Second to none! No irritating returns to the dealership. Looks? Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I'll take it over BMWs Z4 any day of the week.

Fantastic Ride
By martha on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This was the best car I have owned by far. The handling is superb. I always have the top down...as long as the sun is shining. Unfortunately, I have to put it up in the winter but it just makes it all the sweeter to drive in the summer.

Sweet Ride
By I.Buzz on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a head turner...looks good standing still....even better going zero to 60 in no time flat! Quick shifts. Just wait until it really kicks in at 6500RPMs.