2003 Honda S2000 - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (209 reviews )
Best sport car out there
By jacob marley on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is an outstanding car. Imagine driving at 90 miles an hour w/ the wind in your hair and your girl sittin' next to you. Buying this car will be the best desition you've ever made.

Awesome car
By s2k on 12/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car catches people's attention. Once you get past the break-in period and are able to take the car through the entire RPM band, the car is so much fun to drive. The sound from the exhaust is better appreciated with the top down and the car handles incredibly

Best car I've ever owned!!!
By Maje on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

this is what driving is all about! Forget about the TT, the Z3, the miata, the boxter....they just don't match up. The S2K will blow their doors off!!!!

Road Rocket
By g-man on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Bought this car in Chicago and drove it home to Texas. The tight suspension flattens out on the road. The handling is excellent and when you hit the power zone 5500 and up, it feels like a turbo is kicking in. For the price this is undoubtedly the best sports car for the money. On the way home had the pleasure to hook up with a Porsche Boxter. We played with each other for a while and then went to it. This little Road Rocket walked away from the Boxter. We backed off well over 100 (130 speedometer) with plenty off pedal left. Sometimes I need to remind myself it's a Honda!

Sweet Ride!!
By grayday on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've had my '02 S2K for about a month now and I can't say enough good things about it! I love the 240hp/4 cyl combo. It did take me a couple days to learn how to drive it the way it was intended. It took some getting used to due to the "rev" factor. Although the radio has often been called "weak", I find it sufficient with the top up or down...or you could turn it off and just humm to the exhaust note! This car is not for everyone as the ride is very stiff and the interior is not as plush as say the Audi TT's. However, for those looking for something different and edgy or if you want to feel like a Formula One driver, this is the car for you!

impulse buy
By Hondarific on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

After owning this car for a month I have to say.....I wish I would have waited. All the power is @ the high RPM bands which is great for highways and wide open roads but for day to day use in real world situations it leaves a lot to be desired. Another thing worth mentioning is that I had to have my wife take a cab when we got a flat tire because the damaged tire had to ride shotgun.

S2k
By S2K on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Wonderful car, consider I drive over 35,000 miles per year. It does have a rather harsh ride, compare to my old Prelude and Integra GSR. Nevery the less, it is a beautiful machine. If paying cash for the car, should look into a low mile used NSX.

perfect
By chile1955 on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am more in love with this car every time I drive it .The way it performs in all repects in unbelievable.

S2000 makes the heart throb
By s2000 on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

For the comparatively small amount of money, this rocket brings a lot of excitement. It is an extremely fast car for a 4 cylinder: the 9000 RPM redline is atrocious. Iíve hit it a few times and itís quite an experience. Itís a very light car so the acceleration gets the heart pumping fast. It is kind of like strapping a rocket between your legs. You get the sound, acceleration, and feel of doing so. On dry days, it grips the road like glue. Shifting and steering are superb. Itís a loud car, so if your looking for peace and quite, buy a Buick.

what a car
By bobby hull on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Let me tell you i have had alot of sports cars in my day hell i used to have a miata collectors edition that thing was alright not much power but nice looking but after i got this s2000 it just rocks my world for it's price. It also take corners very well nothing i could normally do with any other vehicle with that price.