2003 Honda S2000 - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (209 reviews )
It just don't get any better!
By ibprogramming on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've owned many "fun" cars, the last was a 6-speed Vette, but by far the S2K is best. I constantly come up with reasons to drive it. I love the 6K VTEC transformation to race car. Can't wait for the summer when I can put the top down, it's gonna be SOOO sweet. I recommend this car very much. I'm 6'0 195lbs, I fit perfect in the car!

more than satisfied
By doob on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

While this car is essentially a one trick pony, I really like this car. Glad I kept my '90 CRX Si (I love this car) it a workhorse.

'03 Owner Review
By Marcus G Croman on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I recently purchased this vehicle after many months of comparison with other roadsters. I love this units body design and lack of availability (Miata's are everywhere). Around town and on the highway it's an eye catcher.

Most Fun Ever
By charlie corvette on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The Honda S2000 is the most fun to drive car I have ever owned. My nickname for this car is "My streetlegal formula one racer" License plate for my sandstone silver car is "QCKSLVR".

Excellent Car!!
By jmckneely on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my car for about a month now and the car is excellent. I have no complaints. The car still turns heads when you drive it down the road, and it performs incredibly!!

A 30K toy and worth every penny.
By koshiro on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

It's been correctly quoted as the poor man's Ferrari 360 Spider. Captivating engine scream, wind in your hair, and begs for more spirited driving. (Resulting in a high insurrance rating). You must decide first that a 2 seater is practical enough for you. After that, this is the best 30K gift you can give your self. Noise, vibration, and harshness is actually better than my old Corolla. Harsh bumps only occur over very poorly maintained roads. I spoiled my self silly on this one. I'm the happiest 'kid' alive. 'The quality of life is measured by how many times the soul has been deeply stirred' - Sichiro Honda

A dream to drive
By billmnt on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car handles like a dream and makes driving fun again. Everyone that sees it loves it - sleek lines, great handling, very classic styling.

best sports car aroud
By min on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The s2000 is the best sports car under 40 grand. This honda smokes the z3, audi tt, z4, miata, porsche boxster (over $50,000 and a $33,000 car smokes it)all in all honda out worked themselves with this 240hp, 0-60 in aprox. 5.2 seconds almost reaching the 911 porsche.

Fun Car
By Renae on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is a great car. Everytime I drive it I have a big smile on my face. I waited eight months to buy it and I have never once had a second thought about the choice.

Great Bang For The Buck
By Durty Sanchez on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Get over it HondaMan. So you hit something and blew the tire, that's not the car's fault!!! This car has amazing performance for the price, blew the doors off of my friends Boxster that comes with a sticker that's $10k higher!!