2002 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: Would do it all over again!

2002 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Would do it all over again!
By Roelof on

2002 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I love to drive and specialy in this car, it is like it is another body part. The car and you become one when you drive it. I have certainly had my share of cars and I have had the opportunity to drive just about anything, all except the McLaren F1. Many Ferrari's including the F40. But for shear fun, the s2000 is a very affordable, stable, fast and wonderful little sportscar. The frame is well balanced, the engine is like a small formula one motor, and the shiftpoints in the transmission are simply where you want them to be. This is a drivers car. This is my second s2000 and I would by another s2000 again.

Drives and handles like a dream. Rock solid design. Fast without the fuel cost. I drive the car frequently hard and have no problems what so ever. Just needs an oil change from time to time. And I have driven over 100.000 miles in two s2000's. Still drives and handles like day one.

Just a little more torque or if you want more power. Get a supercharger or turbo for about $5000 and beat 99% of all cars on the road.