Absolute Perfection
By Sean on
2001 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
This car is precisely in spirit of what Ferdinand Porsche had in mind when he designed the 911. Unfortunately German manufactures turned to more profitable manufacturing schemes and lost the true passion of a sports car. This car is 100% designed for drivers who are passionate about driving and wouldn't use navigation even if it was a free option. Many owners complain about low end power, although I agree with Honda's design of this engine completely. People that just want a car to look good in and occasionally drive moderately hard should buy a boxer. Very true this car rides hard and is loud but that is because it isn't over engineered for people who really don't like driving to begin with
Favorite Features
There is absolutely nothing I don't love about this car. I hit 9000 RPM every time I drive it and it never gets old. I wouldn't even consider buying this car with the 2.2. True sports car and not some luxury sorts car inbreed.
Suggested Improvements
Should come with a handkerchief to wipe the tears of joy from your eyes. Everyone wants more power but it would ruin the balance of the car. I'd lose the AC, cruise control and power top.