2014 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
2014 Ridgeline Sport
By roc23 on 02/20/14 16:08 PM (PST)

2014 Honda Ridgeline Sport 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I chose Honda because of their reliability and reputation of building quality vehicles. It is a decision that I have grown to regret. The idea of the Ridgeline is great. It has plenty of storage and is rather roomy in the front and rear seats. I am 6' 2" and I am quite comfortable. The engine is smooth but the transmission has issues shifting when it's cold. My issue is with the fit and finish and how Honda has handled the warranty issues with my vehicle. Not one of the doors line up on my Ridgeline. Other Ridgelines have this same issue where the doors aren't flush with the surrounding body panels. Mine leaked water as a result and it has yet to be fixed correctly.

2014 Ridgeline Sport
By skinnerkid3 on 01/08/14 18:07 PM (PST)

2014 Honda Ridgeline Sport 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Ridgeline for about 2 months now and I couldn't be happier with it. It really fits the bill for me and what I was looking for. The Ridgeline may not be the best truck for everyone but for what 95% of truck buyers actually need a pickup for the Ridgeline goes above and beyond. It comfortable, quiet, roomy, well built, and above all versatile. There's nothing else on the market that is so well rounded. I needed a pickup for the occasional run to the home improvement store, hauling furniture, and big bulky items. The Honda is made just for such tasks. I also fish, camp, and canoe so the ample storage options and available roof rack really make those activities a breeze.

Disappointing 2014 Ridgeline
By laxlasatl on 01/07/14 12:03 PM (PST)

2014 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/Leather and Navigation 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle because of the large amount of storage and cubbies, and smooth test drive. I'm happy to say that's what the purchased vehicle delivers. Unfortunately, it falls short in nearly every other area.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Honda Ridgeline in VA is:

$162 per month*