Used 2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

I got what I wanted - A great vehicle
By joe

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Sport 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I wanted an all around vehicle with a comfortable on the road ride with some off the road capability. A vehicle that would be able to handle a snow storm or icy roads. A vehicle I could haul bags of mulch, or shrubs from the nursery. A vehicle that could carry the grandkids, cooler, buggy boards, umbrella and chairs to the beach. And I got it with my 2013 Honda Ridgeline I purchased new. A great vehicle.

Swiss Army Knife of Vehicles
By Steve Rosenberg

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL w/Leather and Navigation 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just like the knife, it isn't necessarily the best when compared to more targeted, specialized tools, but you love it because it does so many things well.

A very competent daily drive that goes to work with you on the weekends.

radio reception bad
By blackdd

I just bought a 2013 ridgeline truck with the nav system. The truck is fine except for the radio. Anytime I am around a telephone pole I lose reception. It has been at the dealers for a week now and they have replaced the antenna cable, amplifier, and antenna. I still lose all reception. On one of the road trials they hooked up a temporary outside antenna and the reception was great. But Honda told them to replace the parts.
I realize that the truck looks good without the antenna sticking out of the roof but it seems there is a problem with it.

there is plenty of room in the front seats. drives like a car and handles like a car not a truck. the ride is smooth.

the radio antenna is in the roof and I get bad reception in the city I live in. can not use the radio while driving in the city.

Perfect blend of versatility
By rdougr

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL w/Leather 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a Ford F-150 FX-4 for the past 10 years.
It was reliable and a great truck, but the gas mileage sucked and i wasn't using it as a large truck should be used very often.
When I did it always filled the bill, though sucking up a gallon og gas every 10 miles got old.
It was also cumbersome to drive & park in traffic.
The Ridgeline is a well-built, more compact truck that more suits the way I drive these days.
It will pull a trailer and get me through the snow, just not as heavy a trailer or as deep a snow as the Ford.
The Ford was a super cab with a small back seat.
The Honda is crew cab with a roomy back seat.
It gets 21 mpg at 70 mph and 20 mpg at 75 mph.

Drives and rides like a luxury vehicle, good gas mileage for a truck, easy to manuever, has a large trunk under the bed that is lockable and dry. I like the standard rearview camera when backing

The bed is steel-reinforced composite that doesn't seem overly sturdy like the F150 did. The bed scratches very easily. It is 5 ft vs 6 for the Ford, but it doesn't have wheelwells in the bed which makes up for some of the lost room. My Honda Crosstour has headlights that come on when it starts getting dark. The Ridgeline doesn't have that feature. Wish it did.

HAPPY
By bscovotti

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm very happy with my Honda Ridgeline purchase.

Plenty of room