2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
radio reception bad
By blackdd on 10/26/13 16:45 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL w/Leather and Navigation 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought a 2013 ridgeline truck with the nav system. The truck is fine except for the radio. Anytime I am around a telephone pole I lose reception. It has been at the dealers for a week now and they have replaced the antenna cable, amplifier, and antenna. I still lose all reception. On one of the road trials they hooked up a temporary outside antenna and the reception was great. But Honda told them to replace the parts. I realize that the truck looks good without the antenna sticking out of the roof but it seems there is a problem with it.

Perfect blend of versatility
By rdougr on 10/01/13 21:23 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL w/Leather 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a Ford F-150 FX-4 for the past 10 years. It was reliable and a great truck, but the gas mileage sucked and i wasn't using it as a large truck should be used very often. When I did it always filled the bill, though sucking up a gallon og gas every 10 miles got old. It was also cumbersome to drive & park in traffic. The Ridgeline is a well-built, more compact truck that more suits the way I drive these days. It will pull a trailer and get me through the snow, just not as heavy a trailer or as deep a snow as the Ford. The Ford was a super cab with a small back seat. The Honda is crew cab with a roomy back seat. It gets 21 mpg at 70 mph and 20 mpg at 75 mph.

HAPPY
By bscovotti on 07/29/13 09:54 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm very happy with my Honda Ridgeline purchase.

From F150 to Ridgeline
By geezoman on 04/27/13 04:41 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drove a Ford F150 Lariat for 15 years. When it came time to replace that truck I wanted to downsize a little. I drove all of the smaller pickups in the market and found the Honda Ridgeline to be the right size, 4 wheel capability, smooth riding, relatively quiet, and fully capable for what I need in a pickup. Getting the Honda reliability was a plus. We drove it around town for the first 4K miles and it was a pleasure driving it in an urban setting, easy to park, great for those occasional trips to buy furniture, and good looking enough for date nights. You guessed it, I don't miss my F-150.

Just picked up my Ridgeline
By garyb10 on 03/01/13 09:18 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL w/Leather 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Pretty much as expected. Great interior design, although it is missing the iPod/USB connection and Bluetooth. Trunk in bed is awesome feature. Gas mileage is averaging just over 19

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Ridgeline Crew-cab in VA is:

$116 per month*