Used 2012 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Second Ridgeline
By ridgedrive

2012 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 2006 Ridgeline on a 2010 CRV to downsize and save fuel. That will be my last 4 cylinder in a SUV. The tweaks from 2006 to 2012 are noticable. It's quieter and peppier. I took six months to purchase a vehicle, test driving many SUV vehicles. The CX-9 was a top contender. But, at 6-02, it lacked enough headroom. Do not compare the Ridgeline to heavy duty pickups. That not what it is. I use it for hiking, camping, biking, trips to Lowes....etc. If I could describe it, using only one word, it would be smooth. I hope Honda does not kill the Ridgeline but updates it.

Flip up rear seats, trunk, rolling down the windows using the key fob, back up camera, sliding rear window, safety, reliability, size (In between a small and full size pickup). Quiet and Smooth.

Needs telescoping wheel, nav update (like the one in the 2012 CRV), one touch open close sunroof, auto on headlights, and a snyc button for the dual zone climate control. Don't kill the Ridgeline, update it. Honda should have done that with the Element.

• Sedan