A very versatile and high quality vehicle
By collis on
2011 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
The Ridgeline is more than I expected. Sized just right for the homeowner who wants to haul "stuff" and people without having to accommodate a beast of a garage-filler, this vehicle has excellent build quality and comfort that is unmatched in any other mid-sized truck. And remember, that's what it is... mid-sized. It isn't, by design, a huge, over-sized work truck. If that's what you need, get a Ford F-150... they're great, too. But, if you compare this vehicle to Ford's comparably sized Explorer Sport Trac, you will be amazed... I promise!
Favorite Features
Lots of "bests", but the locking and waterproof "under-trunk" has to be high on the list. Just right for my golf clubs. No other vehicle has one!!! The comfort and smooth ride along with Honda quality are unequaled, too. You may be interested to know that the Ridgeline is produced alongside Acura's excellent MDX SUV. I suspect that sets the standard for Ridgeline.
Suggested Improvements
This thing is very good, but a little less monotone "gray" in the interior might be nice. The Ford F-150's would be a nice benchmark. They have done an excellent job.
By collis
on 02/05/11 17:31 PM (PST)

Let me also say the this Ridgeline is also outstanding... let me emphasize.... OUTSTANDING.... in the snow!!! It has handled our 14" snow this week like a champion. The OE Michelin's helped, too.

By Paul3557
on 03/29/11 14:29 PM (PDT)

Does well in the snow............AWD is all you need, I live in Fargo so if it works here, it'll work almost anywhere. It is easy to get into and out of - no lunging up or jumping down and no getting your pant cuffs dirty on running boards. It is bland on the inside with lots of mono grey color, but it also has lots of storage and room galore. It seats four as comfortably as a car and five if the back seat passengers are friends. MPG is on the low side of average; I expected it to beat the EPA #s but it doesn't. It is quiet except I have a loud whooshing noise (hear it?) at the top of the windshield. I know Honda and they will take care of that though. Otherwise, I like the in bed trunk and the RTL options. My other car is a Pathfinder and the Ridge's engine note is calmer with less thrashing at PRMs over 3000. Bottom line is that I'd buy another Ridgeline.