2011 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Best of the Best

2011 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

Best of the Best
By apexshot on

2011 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our second one because a life time warrenty offered by our Dealership that makes it a no brainer. Last one had 66,000 miles a 2008 and the 2012 has 40 miles on it. Being retired and saving it it will last a long time. If our weekend is towing our race car or the boat what a dependable ride. The only problem we had was a cracked oil pan not done by us, it was a defect in metal. When I went in to pick it up they had another Ridgeline with the same problem. So owners check or have it checked.

A very soild feeling and control you could only dream about. Its nice to have 4 wheel drive that comes on only if needed. And brakes that take over to maintain control on ice. I tought my wife to drive on ice and snow she is very secure with the Ridgeline.

I would like to see Turbo or even Twin Turbo or even a V-8 would open its market even bigger. A wider market could open up for people who have a need to tow Toys.