2011 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Best of the Best
By apexshot on 01/13/13 12:53 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our second one because a life time warrenty offered by our Dealership that makes it a no brainer. Last one had 66,000 miles a 2008 and the 2012 has 40 miles on it. Being retired and saving it it will last a long time. If our weekend is towing our race car or the boat what a dependable ride. The only problem we had was a cracked oil pan not done by us, it was a defect in metal. When I went in to pick it up they had another Ridgeline with the same problem. So owners check or have it checked.

Happy 2011 Ridgeline owner
By Dan on 09/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only have this vehicle for a month now, but I am very happy with the purchase. When I demo the rear trunk to people, they are always blown away - it's great for the groceries. I have two sons around 6 ft tall and they have no problem riding in the back seat. The seats are comfortable and the sound system is great. I have not towed with it yet, and I wish the gas mileage was better (1 get around 18-19 mpg combined average). The interior is whisper quiet and it fits in my garage - a big concern I had when purchasing a truck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline Crew-cab in VA is:

$129 per month*