2011 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Best of the Best
By apexshot on 01/13/13 12:53 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our second one because a life time warrenty offered by our Dealership that makes it a no brainer. Last one had 66,000 miles a 2008 and the 2012 has 40 miles on it. Being retired and saving it it will last a long time. If our weekend is towing our race car or the boat what a dependable ride. The only problem we had was a cracked oil pan not done by us, it was a defect in metal. When I went in to pick it up they had another Ridgeline with the same problem. So owners check or have it checked.

A very versatile and high quality vehicle
By collis on 02/01/11 08:22 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Ridgeline is more than I expected. Sized just right for the homeowner who wants to haul "stuff" and people without having to accommodate a beast of a garage-filler, this vehicle has excellent build quality and comfort that is unmatched in any other mid-sized truck. And remember, that's what it is... mid-sized. It isn't, by design, a huge, over-sized work truck. If that's what you need, get a Ford F-150... they're great, too. But, if you compare this vehicle to Ford's comparably sized Explorer Sport Trac, you will be amazed... I promise!

Ridgeline is king
By xrockx on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned a number of short bed pickup trucks and the ridgeline is the best of all. The interior storage beats all other trucks and the in-bed storage is light years ahead of the competition. Safety features and solid build make for one excellent vehicle.

Awesome
By Cwhulser on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Ridgeline! The first one was perfect and so is this one. It is the perfect combination of rugged and elegant!

Lacking in audio technology
By matt7530 on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Haven't had too long but love this truck; my third & first Honda. Interior well laid out and very comfortable; passengers say the back is comfortable too and great ride. My complaint id that Honda is so far behind in technology features: no full control or partial Ipod adaptability just an aux port; no HD radio and the radio display doesn't show song and artist and no USB port (my wife's 02 vehicle is light years ahead). Gas mileage is what it says & I don't know why people complain about mileage when they know what they're buying? It's right on the sticker!

Happy 2011 Ridgeline owner
By Dan on 09/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only have this vehicle for a month now, but I am very happy with the purchase. When I demo the rear trunk to people, they are always blown away - it's great for the groceries. I have two sons around 6 ft tall and they have no problem riding in the back seat. The seats are comfortable and the sound system is great. I have not towed with it yet, and I wish the gas mileage was better (1 get around 18-19 mpg combined average). The interior is whisper quiet and it fits in my garage - a big concern I had when purchasing a truck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline in VA is:

$113 per month*