Should have bought one years ago
By avcerp on
2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I resisted buying a ridgeline for years because of its looks, because it's not a real truck, and the price. I finally broke-down and bought a used one this fall and I love it. It fits my needs perfectly. Four doors for my family, fits in my garage (an absolute requirement in Alaska) enough cargo capacity for me, and an AWD system up to the task in Alaska winters. It's not an off-roader, but so far in my first winter with it, it's done just fine (with its standard tires).
Favorite Features
Interior comfort, front and back. Front cabin feels spacious and open like a full size truck because of the flat floor, somehow the whole driving experience is similar to a full size truck. The motor is famous Honda smooth, the whole package has that Honda touch - everything works, everything is in its logical place. I thought the in bed trunk was no big deal at first, turns out I use it every week.
Suggested Improvements
Better looks. One piece rear windows that slides down into body. A little sound insulation would be nice, just like Honda's are famously well designed, they're all famously noisy inside, including the ridgeline.