My best vehicle yet!
By 209flyboy on
2010 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
If you don't need to tow your 8000 lb. house around and are looking for an excellent family utility vehicle, ride, comfort and reliability, this is the truck for you. Sometimes I forget I'm driving a pickup. The rear seats have a pull down center arm rest with cup holders which is a blessing when the kids are riding with me. I like the huge trunk space under the rear deck and the two way deck door opening. I carry my golf clubs under the lift up back seats. Just finished a 3600 mile round trip from California to Texas and back which was very comfortable. Avg. 21.8 MPG over the whole trip. High Grade Michelin tires are supplied on alloy wheels. You can't go wrong with this truck.
Favorite Features
Ride comfort and quietness, ease of entry. Ample storage space everywhere, 6 cd changer, window tint, 2 way deck door, Separate temp control for everyone. Towing capacity perfect for my boat and trailer (5000 lb). Fully wire trailer package is included. Fits in my 2 car garage with room to spare.
Suggested Improvements
Honda should include a full size spare tire instead of the emergency one. The spare tire area will accommodate a full size spare. Improve gas mileage. Get rid of the hood support rod and change to spring style.