2010 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Love the Ridgeline

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Love the Ridgeline
By bpsblaster on

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned 2 Rangers and a F-150 supercab. The F-150 is a great truck, the best full sized truck there is in my opinion, but I needed better gas mileage, I was averaging 15-16mpg, and I wasn't using the truck like it was meant to be used, I used like a car. I didn't off road or haul things anymore and I have kids now and needed the 4 full doors. So I looked and looked and looked some more. After test driving about every small pick up made, I knew the ridgeline is what I was looking for. I am averaging 18-19mpg and it is plain fun to drive. It seems to be built very well, it is solid, and handles great. Would I pull a huge boat or horse trailers with it? NO, but it fits my needs!

My favorite features are the lockable trunk, the dentless bed, the tailgate that swings out, and the overall comfort and design of the interior and I am 6'3". Much better than toyota, nissan, chevy colorado. And I like the fact that it fits in my garage better.

Better gas milage.