2010 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: I'm a Convert Now

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

I'm a Convert Now
By John in Colorado on

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchase the Ridgeline RTS to replace Chevy Colorado. There's no comparison. Anyone that says these aren't "real trucks" haven't done their homework. It has the same loan capacity and 1,000 more pounds towing. Also, even though the bed is a foot shorter, it's taller and there's no wheel wells in your way. I've driven American trucks my entire life but was angered like many about the bailouts. I had a Ridgeline as a rental and was impressed. It took me a while to get past the difference in looks, but I came to like it. I really like driving this truck; I thought I'd never say that. The only problems I've had is some minor interior problems. Trim pieces loose.

Lockable trunk; the ride; acceleration; interior room and comfort; good sound system.

More detail to interior trim. I'm get 15 MPG in town, which is the EPA estimates but I heard it would do better. A rear camera system would be nice because of the blind spots created by the unusual exterior design. I'm going to install my own.
By omaita
on 11/22/11 19:18 PM (PST)

I got a Colorado right now, and I'm thinking to replaced by a RIdgeline or Frontier. Do you know if the new model has the same interior issues than the 2010 model??? I saw couple of complains about squeking seats, Do you have that issue too???