GREAT Truck!! Very Happy Again
By Happy with my Honda on
2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is my second Ridgeline and my son now has one too. We are both very well pleased! I love the Accord like ride. The handling is great on dry roads or in snow. The towing is respectable for a smaller truck. The in bed trunk is something that everyone seems to mention. It is very useful. I can easily put two sets of golf clubs in it. My Ridgeline offers a quiet ride, comfort, and class. I have had other trucks and this one is by far the best. It is the most versatile as it is good at everything and it doesn't take up the whole double side of the garage. I am hoping that Honda does offer the V8 that they are considering for 2012. A little more power would be nice!
Favorite Features
I like the in bed trunk, double hinged tailgate, fold up rear seat, as well as the comfort, convenience, and reliability. It has a good balance of car, SUV, and truck. The in bed lighting is handy. I like the AWD system too. The Navigation system is user friendly and the back up camera is wonderful!
Suggested Improvements
More driver's leg room would be nice, especially for the left leg. Auto off/on headlights, and a memory driver's seat would be good too. These are little things. It is a great truck!