2010 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
23+ MPG
By Big Lew on 07/11/10 16:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I + 2 friends just finished a trip of just over 1100 miles. We could not be more satisfied with the gas mileage on this trip. Our friends could not believe the room and comfort in this vehicle. So quiet! My brother says it's like riding in a car. We were able to put all of our luggage in the trunk (4 people traveling for 1 week). The transmission shifts extremely smooth. Fit and finish are perfect. You have to love the lift up rear seats. My computer (in its case) fit perfectly under the passenger side rear seat. There is just so much storage room! My wife says she loves it, loves it, loves it! Gotta love the large door handles for closing the doors. This is the perfect truck!

Prettty good trunk
By harley1211 on 06/26/10 09:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this 2010 Ridgeline for about 1 month and I love it. Before this I had a Mazda 2300 and it did its job. But with my kids getting bigger I needed a crew cab. I did a lot of research and the Ridgeline was the better of the trucks. I looked at the F-150 and the Silverado but the Ridgeline was the better choice. It had the room I needed which was to hold back seat passengers comfortably and it has a car like ride. Very decent on gas (19-21 mpg). I don't pull or trail anything but I can if I need to and its a 4 by 4.

Second Ridgeline and an Improvement
By Artback on 05/31/10 12:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded up from an '06 RTL with Navi and many features have been improved. Some complain that we have not yet seen a complete redesign of the RL, yet I couldn't be happier. New Bali Blue color is the best yet. Improved gauges and touch points versus the '06. Integrated fog lights, slight horsepower gain (feels like substantially more), better software, "tweaked" transmission, bluetooth and information center. Interior design improved (toned down those metallic door handles), and carpeted floor mats versus the rubber of old. I'm in the business of mechanical devices (I drive a RL to move them), and can attest that several years into a platform enhances reliability.

Honda Quality
By sam on 05/18/10 18:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Owned the 2010 Ridgeline for 30 days and 700 miles. Have owned 7 Honda's,all have been excellent vehicles.This is all the truck most people will ever need and rides like a full-size car.

My best vehicle yet!
By 209flyboy on 05/04/10 16:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you don't need to tow your 8000 lb. house around and are looking for an excellent family utility vehicle, ride, comfort and reliability, this is the truck for you. Sometimes I forget I'm driving a pickup. The rear seats have a pull down center arm rest with cup holders which is a blessing when the kids are riding with me. I like the huge trunk space under the rear deck and the two way deck door opening. I carry my golf clubs under the lift up back seats. Just finished a 3600 mile round trip from California to Texas and back which was very comfortable. Avg. 21.8 MPG over the whole trip. High Grade Michelin tires are supplied on alloy wheels. You can't go wrong with this truck.

Nice
By ejb on 04/21/10 23:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A terrific happy medium. Very functional as a family car, work car and a hauler. Well designed inside and out. I ordered an aftermarket bed cover with lock which makes the bed like a huge trunk. Gas mileage could be improved and a little more power would help. My truck had an unusual whistle at certain speeds from wind noise. A Honda dealership worked hard to fix the problem. They added a sunroof wind protector and bug shield in front which solved the problem.

A gentleman's truck
By victor brunst on 03/26/10 17:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Ridgeline is great - it is comfortable, has enough power, great handling and very practical. I especially like the rear window opening feature which allows cross ventilation. Dual climate controls and heated front seats are a luxury found in more expensive cars. Fit and finish are perfect, everything works. it is SO QUIET! I was very positively impressed with the Michelin tires which handle very well. Do NOT find any problems with braking or stopping distances as mentioned by Edmunds. One problem I have is wind noise on the driver's side coming from the mirror. It starts at about 60 miles but disappears when the mirror is folded. Am taking it to the dealer next - hopefully they can fix it.

Ridge I
By Ridge on 02/10/10 04:29 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great small truck. Great ride. Great interior design and trunk under bed. Needs auto lights and memory seats

GREAT Truck!! Very Happy Again
By Happy with my Honda on 02/09/10 15:23 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Ridgeline and my son now has one too. We are both very well pleased! I love the Accord like ride. The handling is great on dry roads or in snow. The towing is respectable for a smaller truck. The in bed trunk is something that everyone seems to mention. It is very useful. I can easily put two sets of golf clubs in it. My Ridgeline offers a quiet ride, comfort, and class. I have had other trucks and this one is by far the best. It is the most versatile as it is good at everything and it doesn't take up the whole double side of the garage. I am hoping that Honda does offer the V8 that they are considering for 2012. A little more power would be nice!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Ridgeline in VA is:

$129 per month*