2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
2010 Ridgeline RTL
By wiseone2 on 09/08/14 00:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned a Tacoma dble cab 4x4 offroad and now have owned the Ridgeline for about 9 mos. I honestly think the Ridgeline is a better all around vehicle. Comfort and tons of options makes this a great vehicle. The Tacoma looks a bit more rugged. but a 30 mile trip is vastly more enjoyable in the Honda. The Tacoma has great resale, gas mileage is similar, I am getting 18.8 mpg around town and the Toyota was right about the same. Its up to you, they are both good, I really can't support the Toyota's pricing, I paid $26.5k back in 2006 and its still the same truck for $34k plus.

Should have bought one years ago
By avcerp on 01/27/14 00:19 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I resisted buying a ridgeline for years because of its looks, because it's not a real truck, and the price. I finally broke-down and bought a used one this fall and I love it. It fits my needs perfectly. Four doors for my family, fits in my garage (an absolute requirement in Alaska) enough cargo capacity for me, and an AWD system up to the task in Alaska winters. It's not an off-roader, but so far in my first winter with it, it's done just fine (with its standard tires).

Best vehicle
By mrc10 on 01/09/14 13:42 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Finally a truck designed by professionals. Not like those domestic things, designed by amateurs.Very reliable. Going domestic is like buying those disposable cameras, great for the short term and....that's it.

Disappointed With Ridgeline
By cmark60 on 01/24/13 07:53 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Owned a Ridgeline RTL for 30 months. I loved the vehicle at first until quality issues came to light. Rear sliding window seal would get pinched and leak, wind noise on front windshield due to a the window seal pulling away especially during cold weather, a high pitched "whistle" that I tracked down to a body seam behind the XM antenna that could be silenced by covering the seam with electrical tape, a dash rattle caused by the factory did not tighten the left front speaker screws and the dash had to be removed creating a new rattle, heater temp sensor control problem, door and body panel seams aligned poorly, uncomfortable rear seat

Sorry Honda, try again.
By rcummelin on 05/27/12 18:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our 2010 RTL was our second Ridgeline, and while we both liked the truck, after 17 months, we threw in the towel & traded it for a 2008 Lexus GX470. Of course, you may wonder why? The answer seems simple enough to us--while the Honda does some things well, it does an equal number of things poorly. While highway manners and ride are great, wind and road at highway speeds is absolutely terrible. WHen I tried to get Honda to address the wind/road noise, I was told that all Ridgelines are like that. Really? You mean they are DESIGNED to be noisy? Yes, gas mileage is more important. Gas mileage? Well, our 2010 recently averaged only a measly 17.x mpg on a recent 3000 mile highway trip.

Seat Squeaks
By Joel R on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The drivers seat squeaks, Honda is aware of the problem yet has no repair for it. The Honda Field Service Person said the squeak is "normal". The local dealership service writer got a good chuckle out of that remark. Honda Customer Service is non- receptive in fixing. Would not by another Honda based on their Customer Service alone.

Prettty good trunk
By harley1211 on 06/26/10 09:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this 2010 Ridgeline for about 1 month and I love it. Before this I had a Mazda 2300 and it did its job. But with my kids getting bigger I needed a crew cab. I did a lot of research and the Ridgeline was the better of the trucks. I looked at the F-150 and the Silverado but the Ridgeline was the better choice. It had the room I needed which was to hold back seat passengers comfortably and it has a car like ride. Very decent on gas (19-21 mpg). I don't pull or trail anything but I can if I need to and its a 4 by 4.

Nice
By ejb on 04/21/10 23:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A terrific happy medium. Very functional as a family car, work car and a hauler. Well designed inside and out. I ordered an aftermarket bed cover with lock which makes the bed like a huge trunk. Gas mileage could be improved and a little more power would help. My truck had an unusual whistle at certain speeds from wind noise. A Honda dealership worked hard to fix the problem. They added a sunroof wind protector and bug shield in front which solved the problem.

A gentleman's truck
By victor brunst on 03/26/10 17:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Ridgeline is great - it is comfortable, has enough power, great handling and very practical. I especially like the rear window opening feature which allows cross ventilation. Dual climate controls and heated front seats are a luxury found in more expensive cars. Fit and finish are perfect, everything works. it is SO QUIET! I was very positively impressed with the Michelin tires which handle very well. Do NOT find any problems with braking or stopping distances as mentioned by Edmunds. One problem I have is wind noise on the driver's side coming from the mirror. It starts at about 60 miles but disappears when the mirror is folded. Am taking it to the dealer next - hopefully they can fix it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Ridgeline Crew-cab in VA is:

$107 per month*