2010 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Love the Ridgeline
By bpsblaster on 09/06/12 17:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned 2 Rangers and a F-150 supercab. The F-150 is a great truck, the best full sized truck there is in my opinion, but I needed better gas mileage, I was averaging 15-16mpg, and I wasn't using the truck like it was meant to be used, I used like a car. I didn't off road or haul things anymore and I have kids now and needed the 4 full doors. So I looked and looked and looked some more. After test driving about every small pick up made, I knew the ridgeline is what I was looking for. I am averaging 18-19mpg and it is plain fun to drive. It seems to be built very well, it is solid, and handles great. Would I pull a huge boat or horse trailers with it? NO, but it fits my needs!

Interior issues
By wadehampton on 10/03/11 18:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall I really like this truck. It rides smooth and handles great. The storage space is remarkable. The trunk is excellent to travel with. The inside storage space is great. I have however had some interior issues. These include a driver's seat squeak, leaking wind shield, CD stuck in the player, squeaking back glass, and a dash rattle that honda cannot find or fix. I really want these problems to be corrected and if or when they are this would be the perfect vehicle for my family.

I'm a Convert Now
By John in Colorado on 08/29/10 18:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchase the Ridgeline RTS to replace Chevy Colorado. There's no comparison. Anyone that says these aren't "real trucks" haven't done their homework. It has the same loan capacity and 1,000 more pounds towing. Also, even though the bed is a foot shorter, it's taller and there's no wheel wells in your way. I've driven American trucks my entire life but was angered like many about the bailouts. I had a Ridgeline as a rental and was impressed. It took me a while to get past the difference in looks, but I came to like it. I really like driving this truck; I thought I'd never say that. The only problems I've had is some minor interior problems. Trim pieces loose.

My best vehicle yet!
By 209flyboy on 05/04/10 16:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you don't need to tow your 8000 lb. house around and are looking for an excellent family utility vehicle, ride, comfort and reliability, this is the truck for you. Sometimes I forget I'm driving a pickup. The rear seats have a pull down center arm rest with cup holders which is a blessing when the kids are riding with me. I like the huge trunk space under the rear deck and the two way deck door opening. I carry my golf clubs under the lift up back seats. Just finished a 3600 mile round trip from California to Texas and back which was very comfortable. Avg. 21.8 MPG over the whole trip. High Grade Michelin tires are supplied on alloy wheels. You can't go wrong with this truck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Ridgeline in VA is:

$112 per month*