2010 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Love It
By Lester on 08/16/10 08:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had the Ridgeline for about a month and love it. Driven trucks all my life and this is the best one yet. Drive is smooth and quite. Love the gas mileage, better than EPA estimates. If Honda keeps making them, I'll keep buying them.

23+ MPG
By Big Lew on 07/11/10 16:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I + 2 friends just finished a trip of just over 1100 miles. We could not be more satisfied with the gas mileage on this trip. Our friends could not believe the room and comfort in this vehicle. So quiet! My brother says it's like riding in a car. We were able to put all of our luggage in the trunk (4 people traveling for 1 week). The transmission shifts extremely smooth. Fit and finish are perfect. You have to love the lift up rear seats. My computer (in its case) fit perfectly under the passenger side rear seat. There is just so much storage room! My wife says she loves it, loves it, loves it! Gotta love the large door handles for closing the doors. This is the perfect truck!

Honda Quality
By sam on 05/18/10 18:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Owned the 2010 Ridgeline for 30 days and 700 miles. Have owned 7 Honda's,all have been excellent vehicles.This is all the truck most people will ever need and rides like a full-size car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Ridgeline in VA is:

$129 per month*