Should have bought years ago!
By Smokeybob on
2009 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Owned 5 fords & 1 chevy and finally decided to get out of the big truck mode. This was a huge decision and I am extremely please to say the right decision. What a great design, fun to drive and a pleasure to own. All this and I get to keep the extra dollars saved on gas. This is a solid built truck and does the job. Hard to believe the big three couldn't figure out how to put the trunk feature in the full size trucks or design seats that actually fold up and give real cargo space. Oh did I mention no rattles either. Don't but a truck without test driving the Ridgeline. Get over your manly belief that only a full size truck will do. You will be surprised & a lot happier you did. I did & I am!
Favorite Features
Obviously the locking trunk is an innovative & great option & can hold two sets of golf clubs. Double hinged tailgate a bonus. Well laid out interior not too fancy but nicely done with great storage. Leather interior is nice. Real comfortable & quiet on the highway. Not having to bail out Honda!!!
Suggested Improvements
Auto headlights, passenger seat adjustments should be electric like drivers. Memory seat on driver's seat.