So Far So Good at 55,000 miles
By 209flyboy on
2009 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought my 2009 new and have no complaints. at 55,000 miles I have completed required services and no issues have arisen. I think this truck is perfect for a family of 5 who needs a vehicle that will pull a boat or travel trailer under 5000 pounds, carry those itmes that don't require a large powerful and expensive truck. This truck rides like a car and is comfortable. If you have a small family, this truck will fill your needs and I strongly recommend you check it out.
Favorite Features
I like the two way tailgate and the under deck water proof trunk which is great for shoppingb trips where the bags can be locked out of sight. Storage space is a big plus and plenty of power outlets. Engine is OK for small loads but don't expect to pull a heavy trailer. I have gotten close to 25 MPG on milage using cruise control. (18 21 norm using foot) Turning radius is very good for those U turns at intersections. The factory installed trailer hitch and electrical plugs are a big plus. Michellin tire a big plus.
Suggested Improvements
*Exterior needs some better factory installed trim. * Rear splash guards would be an improvement. * Cloth seats material gets dirty easily. You should keep covered or order leather interior which I would do on my next Ridgeline.