2009 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed Consumer Review - I love it!

2009 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

RTS Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

I love it!
By Boy and his dog on

2009 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had for a little over a month. It is excellent and more people should consider it. I compared Tundra, Tacoma, F-150 and Chevy. Overall, best value by far! The trunk is awesome, ride is car like, it has more than sufficient off road (4x4) capability 99% of us. Towing ability is respectable. Interior features are a great blend of luxury, quirky, and utility truck. It is so easy and pleasant to drive this truck. After 5 years of a Tacoma and a lousy Chevy 2500, I have finally stepped up into a truck built just for me. Gas mileage is okay- average about 18.5. I can get over 21 on highway. V-6 has plenty of power/torque. A great truck, high quality and I even like the looks.

Favorite Features

In bed trunk, composite bed, ride, handling, design, build quality, no rattles, no leaks, built in Canada and Honda ISN'T USING MY TAX DOLLARS FOR A BAILOUT that I sure as heck don't get.

Suggested Improvements

Steering wheel mounted shifter is a bit clunky, rubber floor mats are a little thin and cheap.