2009 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: I love it!

2009 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

I love it!
By Boy and his dog on

2009 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had for a little over a month. It is excellent and more people should consider it. I compared Tundra, Tacoma, F-150 and Chevy. Overall, best value by far! The trunk is awesome, ride is car like, it has more than sufficient off road (4x4) capability 99% of us. Towing ability is respectable. Interior features are a great blend of luxury, quirky, and utility truck. It is so easy and pleasant to drive this truck. After 5 years of a Tacoma and a lousy Chevy 2500, I have finally stepped up into a truck built just for me. Gas mileage is okay- average about 18.5. I can get over 21 on highway. V-6 has plenty of power/torque. A great truck, high quality and I even like the looks.

In bed trunk, composite bed, ride, handling, design, build quality, no rattles, no leaks, built in Canada and Honda ISN'T USING MY TAX DOLLARS FOR A BAILOUT that I sure as heck don't get.

Steering wheel mounted shifter is a bit clunky, rubber floor mats are a little thin and cheap.