Best for our family
By Richie on
2009 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
If you are interested in an excellent choice for a family utility truck, the Honda Ridgeline RTS would be your choice. I traded in a 2008 Civic because my commuting days were over. I am extremely impressed with the quality, ride virtually no road noise and excellent workmanship of this vehicle. Although I don't drive aggressively, gas mileage on the road for me has been seen at 22.8 mpg using the cruise control on the Interstate. City has shown 17-18 mpg. Hauling utility and trailering is excellent with ample power. I really appreciate the under deck storage trunk and rear seat foldups to allow for ample carrying capacity. If your looking for the ultimate family vehicle, this is it.
Favorite Features
Spacious interior, seats are comfortable, quiet ride, good instrument placement, great storage, center console and adjustable arm rest, great radio and 6 CD player, dual cab climate control, trailer hitch, and auxiliary power outlets.
Suggested Improvements
Drivers seat could go back a little further for us tall guys. Rear splash guards should be standard. Other than that, it's a winner.