2008 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Whatta great truck!!!

2008 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

RTX Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

Whatta great truck!!!
By Rob on

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A common theme seems to be praise of the in bed trunk... It is a life saver. It's one of those things that once you've had it... you CAN'T live without it. The AWD is awesome. We recently had a snow storm w/ 20". It was the first snow storm we've had since I owned the truck, and I couldn't believe how great the truck handled. I could not make the truck fishtail...even when I wanted it to. Snow aside... I thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle year round, regardless of the weather. I can honestly say that the when I replace my Ridgeline... it will be with a Ridgeline!!

In bed trunk.. Rear fold up seats... Back seat space... Console Space... Smoothe ride... AWD system....

fuel mileage could be a little better. HEATED MIRRORS!!! I bought my truck in June and didn't realize the mirrors weren't heated until December. It's the only real set back. Heated mirrors aren't a option on my model, so I can't add it on because of how the truck is wired.