2008 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Very Nice Vehicle.

2008 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

Very Nice Vehicle.
By Thomas on

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased my RTX after coming out of a Honda Odyssey lease. I really enjoy the overall driving experience of this truck. It handles extremely well, drives smoothly and is comfortable inside. I love the in-bed trunk and the numerous storage areas inside the cab. The gas mileage is comparable to other mid-size 4x4 trucks, so I knew what I was getting into. The engine is powerful, but seems to strain just a little when trying to pass with a cab full of people or a load being towed. Love the way the back seats fold up so you can use the flat floor for storage. Don't pass up the Ridgeline because of looks, you will regret not test driving this vehicle when comparing the others trucks out there.

Favorite Features

In-bed trunk, all four windows can go down using the key remote, lots of storage, fold up back seats, tailgate that swings out and folds down and sliding rear window. Full front/side airbags. Safety features.

Suggested Improvements

Needs more horsepower/torque. Leather seat option on lower models. Improve gas mileage (Honda should be a leader in this category).