2008 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: STILL Love It.

2008 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

2008 Honda Ridgeline

STILL Love It.
By JonnyB, on

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck, new, well over a year ago, and I've never regretted it once. In fact, quite the contrary. If you have a family, a house, or do any light duty stuff (for ex. trips to the dump), this is a GREAT vehicle. I live in New England and it's solid in the snow as well. I also take long trips (500+ miles) with my family of 4. The Ridgeline is all about comfort and stows a TON of gear. The trunk in the bed can't be beat (even "big truck" guys agree). My wife likes driving it, which is something a few guys have asked me (hey, it stinks, but once in a while I have to give up my truck); the visibility and comfort are great for me at 6'1" and my wife at 5'2". Awesome all-around vehicle.

Totally legit backseat. A TRUNK (with a drain plug in case you want to use it as a COOLER)! LOTS of interior storage. Comfort. Versatility. Style.

Fuel economy. Paint: the paint is pretty, but not tough, and who wants that? The cabin also seems unusually loud with windows down (but climate control works great).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review