STILL Love It.
By JonnyB, on
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this truck, new, well over a year ago, and I've never regretted it once. In fact, quite the contrary. If you have a family, a house, or do any light duty stuff (for ex. trips to the dump), this is a GREAT vehicle. I live in New England and it's solid in the snow as well. I also take long trips (500+ miles) with my family of 4. The Ridgeline is all about comfort and stows a TON of gear. The trunk in the bed can't be beat (even "big truck" guys agree). My wife likes driving it, which is something a few guys have asked me (hey, it stinks, but once in a while I have to give up my truck); the visibility and comfort are great for me at 6'1" and my wife at 5'2". Awesome all-around vehicle.
Favorite Features
Totally legit backseat. A TRUNK (with a drain plug in case you want to use it as a COOLER)! LOTS of interior storage. Comfort. Versatility. Style.
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy. Paint: the paint is pretty, but not tough, and who wants that? The cabin also seems unusually loud with windows down (but climate control works great).