Nice All around vehicle
By Charlie on
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Had a 3 yr Lease and will now buy out the lease at 19k and hopefully own for years to come. I like the Truck. Rides really well. Trunk is great. Fits golf clubs plus a folding chair. Inside is comfy. I wanted heated Seats,mirrors, a roof, so I went for the better model. No Nav. (would have liked it, but it seemed too much $$, when you can get a GPS for $125. or so.) The shifting you feel as you ride along is annoying. Glad I read others had an this issue, or I may not have purchased it out, as was not sure problem existed. I would have expected better mileage from a Honda product. It needs 5 mpgs more both city & highway. I don't drive enough to worry about it but...
Favorite Features
Trunk. Heated Seats in the Northeast. Reliability. Comfortable ride for me wife and up to 3 teens. Electric window in the back and the Roof are great. Good for dump runs and small jobs. Not for a real work truck.
Suggested Improvements
Trailer hitch s/be included for the $ your paying like most step toes. The heated mirrors and seats stay on even after you turn off the vehicle. So if you use them, you need to remember to turn them off. Bad idea. Reset them at ignition switch. Visibility as others noted is tough to switch lane.