2008 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Highly Recommended!

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Highly Recommended!
By Louis on

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I recommend the Honda Ridgeline to anyone looking for a nice 'Truck'. It rides and handles like car, but it is a truck. Great in the snow! The gas mileage will remind you that it is still a truck, but it is better than most trucks out there! I am getting about 18-20 mpg, compared to 11-12 on the Durango that I previously owned. I don't have as much power, but I don't need all of that anyway, especially with $4/gallon gas! I am very happy with my purchase, and I anticipate that Honda may change the styling a bit by the time my 36 month lease ends. I definitely plan to purchase another one!

I love the dual action tailgate, swing open, or swing down. For a truck, it rides extremely well. The fold up seats in the rear are nice options. I love the trunk space in the bed...nice option!

Nothing significant. It would be nice to have a cost-friendlier option for a tailgate cover from the dealer...I am finding that all Honda accessories are expensive! I could have purchased an after-market cover, but none was as sturdy as the dealer-option.