Five Years to Write this Review
By lik2bik on
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Wow! So much to say, so little space. I have been looking and researching this segment for nearly five years. I really wanted a Tacoma, but even with the low car sales plaguing the industry, Toyota didn't want to play. Honda immediately offered me an incredible deal on this 08 RTS that I didn't need any more incentive- I snatched it up. This is an incredibly smart truck- all space is usable; seats are comfortable, even in the back where I was concerned most because this often overlooked space is easiest to get cheapest attention (Chevy Colorado). Absolutely the smartest design in this category (if you're looking for heavy hauling, look to full size trucks); fits me like a glove. LUV IT!
Favorite Features
Pure genius in their design. Every nook and cranny wisely used; more comfortable than any other truck in this class; I can see just fine out all windows; only tuck in this class with a three headrests in the back; three fit comfortably in the back- try that with some of the others (Dodge excluded)
Suggested Improvements
Add lights to dash compartments (ash tray); add 12v outlet that stays on without the key; maybe some more horsepower for the vehicle's weight, but not necessary; minor cabin road noise; gear shift lever a bit awkward- I have found myself shifting into 2nd instead of D- duh on my part.