Best of both worlds
By Truckguy on
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I traded in my Ford truck and my Dodge Durango thinking I could get the best of both worlds with the Ridgeline. During the first 1K miles, so far so good with the exception of mileage. The Ridgeline handles great, the AWD grips fine in inclement weather and the interior is comfortable. The storage spaces are very well designed from the sunglass holder to the pull forward center console that reveals additional CD storage to under seat storage in the rear. In terms of complaints, the navi system is not worth the extra money. My $200 Garmin is easier to use, gives more detailed directions and displays the speed limits which is great on unfamiliar roads. Save the $2K and skip it!
Favorite Features
Huge in bed trunk (really overall storage design in vehicle), dual position bed extender, heated seats/mirrors.
Suggested Improvements
Remove huge/ugly grips around the front door handles-detract from otherwise nice interior. Stereo & navi nice but... My $200 Garmin has features that are missed like speed limit display which is very helpful on unfamiliar roads. No artist/title display on stereo in top Honda trim - disappointing!