2nd Time Ridgeline Owner
By Honda good, GM bad on
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Due to my previous Ridgeline being totaled in an accident I had to go and buy a new vehicle. An easy choice..another Ridgeline. I upgraded to the RTL with navigation. Honda was (maybe still is) having a $3500.00 cash back on new ones. I was able to upgrade from a 2 year old RTS for only 1K more. If you haven't driven one, due yourself a favor and try it before you go and buy another GM clunker. Compare the fit & finish, quality of materials, and the drivetrain refinement. I use a Chevy Silverado for a work vehicle that has a 6 cylinder in it. No comparison! The Chevy revs high and sounds like its going to explode. Chevy also makes the cheapest looking dashboards with hard plastics. Go Honda!
Favorite Features
Heated seats & mirrors, Nav, flat floors, flip up seats, voice control, dual climate control, dashboard lighting, pwr rear slider, in bed trunk (of course), hidden wipers, no ugly cheap stick antenna like GM, and never having to go under the hood to fix it.
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth, HID's, standard trailer hitch included, and the nav should have the text to speech option like my Garmin. After owning two of them and having two years of mixed driving its not much to complain about. For most people this will do for a "truck" but some may need a GM or Ford for HD work.