2008 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL with

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL with NAV
By larry on

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to drive this truck to truly appreciate it. It's economical for a truck with all wheel drive yet feels more sturdy and rugged than other crew cabs such as the Colorado and Frontier. The leather seats are very comfortable with adjustable lumbar. Sticker was 36,002, invoice was 32,401 and I got mine for 28,285. That did not even count the 7,000 trade in I got. I'm moving to Oregon next month so we'll see how it does in the snow. They are great trucks and now at unbeatable prices.

The fact that its front wheel drive until it senses traction loss then all wheel drive kicks in seamlessly. Quiet cabin even at 80 mph. Very smooth ride.

The only thing I found that was odd for me is the angle of the steering wheel. The top is angled towards the dashboard. Even when it's tilted all the way down it looks like it's tilted upward. Also add express open/close feature for the moonroof.