2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Great Purchase
By happyhondaowner on 11/05/09 20:24 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have enjoyed this vehicle overall and recommend it. No, it is not overly powerful, but it does have enough power to do what I need it to. No, it is not overly roomy, but it does have a lot of functional space when configured that way. No, it is not a looker, but there are worse. You WILL be able to fit it in a garage, move moderate sized trailers easily at 55-60 mph. You will also get about an average of 16 miles/gal overall. I have gotten up to 23 (once) and as low as 12 (many times) in the winter. You can fit 5 smaller people comfortably. Not if they are over 200 lbs and 6 ft tall. It is a truck that is not great at anything but good at everything.

Couldn't be happier
By VolzFan on 07/08/09 07:07 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned my ridgeline for 9 months now. Test drove the Tundra but wasn't about to drop $32k on something that didn't have all the options I wanted. The RTS model had everything I wanted and needed. Wife loves driving it and handles great in the Seattle area snow and year round rain!! Traded in my '05 Civic for this and couldn't be happier.

Good to Go
By righton on 06/06/09 04:10 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall, this is the best car/truck I have owned and driven for a person who has owned and driven 50 plus cars. It is practical in regard to doing a variety of things really well. It is very solid and safe with 5 star ratings. It tows well with an excellent tranny match. It has good off road ability in the sense that if you are not looking to get stuck you won't. It rides like a car. My only real complaint is that it is short on after market options.

Great Truck
By Richard Bell on 04/13/09 15:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck three weeks ago and I love it! It handles and looks great. I like the it drives and the smooth ride, more like a car than a pickup.

Excellent decision to buy!
By Daniel on 01/29/09 08:43 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Former 04 Nissan Titan, considering Toy Tundra, but this was more practical. Cheaper, what a deal!, Fun to drive, gave me more space in the garage. Now well have more fun, distance to cover at lower cost.

Satisfied Owner So Far
By shackm on 12/28/08 14:19 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am a former owner of Dodge, Ford, Nissan, and Toyota Trucks. Friends and family tried to steer me towards purchasing a new (08 or 09) Chevy/GM Truck with their current low prices. I drove and tried to make a deal on both GM products along with a new F-150, but the sales folks couldn't quite get me to where I wanted to be. The first time I test drove a Ridgeline, I knew this was the vehicle for me. I don't require the services of a full size truck, so the Honda is the perfect fit for me. I recently took my truck on a road trip consisting of 2,000 miles through rain, sleet and snow over mountains, and through major metro areas. It handled great in the snow! Averaged 19 MPG/Hwy.

Five Years to Write this Review
By lik2bik on 12/26/08 07:29 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wow! So much to say, so little space. I have been looking and researching this segment for nearly five years. I really wanted a Tacoma, but even with the low car sales plaguing the industry, Toyota didn't want to play. Honda immediately offered me an incredible deal on this 08 RTS that I didn't need any more incentive- I snatched it up. This is an incredibly smart truck- all space is usable; seats are comfortable, even in the back where I was concerned most because this often overlooked space is easiest to get cheapest attention (Chevy Colorado). Absolutely the smartest design in this category (if you're looking for heavy hauling, look to full size trucks); fits me like a glove. LUV IT!

Superb truck
By jgonzalez on 09/30/08 19:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck to replace a 2002 Ford Ranger. I am very pleased with my purchase. The truck rides like a car, has lots of interior room and I really like the "trunk". Honda definitively builds quality vehicles.

HOW SWEET IT IS!
By SWEEET!! on 09/18/08 19:33 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had mine sine April '08 and have about 8K miles on it already, a lot of traveling out of town. However, I am very pleased with the truck i.e. its drivability, comfort,power, the rear a/c and plenty of storage inside and out. So, far not one problem.

2008 Ridgeline RTS
By Mike on 08/28/08 13:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Truly enjoy this truck! Was looking at a Tacoma, but decided on this for the price and the trunk inside the bed, which justified getting a truck with 2 small children.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.