Used 2008 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

2008 Honda Ridgeline

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Commuter on weekdays , Cabin bound on the weekends
By Mitch

2008 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Cant say enough about Honda Reliability. I drive an average of 50 miles round trip to work 5 days a week - 23 MPG (90 Highway/10 City). I have towed permanent fish houses on the lake, 16 foot fishing boat, snowmobile trailer loaded down up to my cabin 300 miles up North. It has started every time, and I experience Minnesota winters and summers. 153,000 miles on it and it doesn't skip a beat. Only thing replaced on it is timing belt, brakes, headlight bulbs. Just complete regular maintenance. Oil changes, transmission drain and fill, transfer case drain and fill and you will be good. Will buy!!! another one if mine ever dies. 153,000 and still going strong and I tow almost every weekend out of the year. The truck never sit for more than a day.

RONDA
By Kenleigh

2008 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The truck is a [non-permissible content removed] beast. If you don't plan on buying a diesel buy this for a gas truck

Innovation abounds in this Solid Truck
By Rick Landries

My Barbie Truck
By Mike

2008 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome car, ours has low miles for the age. We have ~60K miles on it and it is running strong. No major issues and its great for my wife. My only complaint is that it is a little tight with a full sized car seat in the back. However, I am 6' tall and feel like I have not had an issue feeling like it was not roomy enough.

if it only had 300h.p.
By redc5vete

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I really enjoy this truck. gets more compliments than my 02 vette. I do have aftermarket 22 inch chrome wheels though. with lo-pro tires and the Ridgelines Formal Black color it is awesome. Never had any trouble from it except when I ran hi-test bp in it. after a while I had spark knock which went away fast after going back to reg. its only low mark is it's an inch to short in legroom for a 6 foot man. I do recommend changing the Trans., Power steering, and diff. fluids after 50000 miles. the shift and wheel turn improvement was tremendous. only a $200 dollar job at a service station. the 2 way tailgate, wet/dry trunk and luxury amenities are just icing on the cake

tailgate hidden water proof trunk xm 6 disc cd, 5.1 stereo 3-way console awd heated side mirrirs

thicker sheet metal more horsepower (just for respect)