2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Ultra Low Emmissions Vehicle.

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Ultra Low Emmissions Vehicle.
By deadeyerish on

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my Ridgeline, I have been wanting one for years now. My 07 has 60k+ miles but I'll tell you if it didn't have an odometer I would think it was brand new. Honda Certified, the truck drives beautifully. I traded in an Acura TSX. I loved my car but this truck is great. Its everything I need and nothing I don't. Power rear window, moon roof leather try to find that in a competing model without paying out the wazoo.

Composite bed, in bed trunk, standard moonroof, power rear window. Fun to drive but rugged enough to not worry about bumps in the road. Magnets control the 4WD system its the most advanced control system. Its FWD while cruising. Its a Honda with four wheels and an engine.

The newer models have a better look and engine performance, though I believe they all use the Acura 6 cylinder engine from the year that they are manufactured. The engine has great get up and go. Probably due to the Magnetically controlled AWD/4WD system.