2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: This RTX truck is fit for a KI

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

This RTX truck is fit for a KING!
By Elvis Ray on

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am not your average truck owner. I am an Elvis Impersonator. I carry lots of music and lighting equipment in this truck very often and Everything fits! This RTX handles like a car but feel very safe, quiet and secure. Starts, steers and stops with precision handling. Inside, it will surprise you with its "Roomy" feeling. All controls are within easy reach with No fancy frills. Engine is smooth as silk, trans too. "Pound for Pound" comfort & value, over other full cab brands, is off the charts with this truck! Will seat 5 adults adequately & have full cargo in back too. A lot of guys will complain about gas mpg, I don't. Go drive a U.S. made truck and you wont either! RTX..fit for a KING!

In bed trunk and spare tire tray holder. The side open tailgate. Inside Head room is very good, I am 6'1. Extra large interior "Shovel Handle" door handles are great for my big hands. Steering wheel has a good fit and feel for the road. Drives like a car and works like a truck! I love it!!

The only thing I have found to be rather weak is the exterior paint, might be due to the metal flake blue components in the paint. The inside doors have fog like "ghosts" when doors are open and seen in sun light, when compared to the body. I would not go 4-Wheel off road with the Blue color. See ya.