Running the Ridge
By KrissQ8 on
2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Ridge fits / loads up in the garage next to my lady's Pilot. Many US Need a man's bed in their life- rugged hauling, tool boxes, enough room for the Fam, sedan handling / trunk, AWD for the harshest weather, light offroading, haul motorbikes in the bed, ability to tow more than 2000 pounds. Ridge features reel me in over other midsize- wasn't buying another SUV, wouldn't have traded for another car. My Prelude and old truck merged. -My cool bike rack spring loads across the bed -Getting Torza Hard Hat Premier tonno cover Non navi model stock deck doesn't play .mp3 in any way, so I keep 6 burned CDs in it. If can't make use of Ridge's spec offers, would step down to Element.
Favorite Features
Big, yet fits in the garage Whip of a cross trainer Rubber matting Electric driver seat Sunroof Roof rack Truck bed Trunk has it's place
Suggested Improvements
-Deck to play .mp3 disks ($8 value) -Included rubber 'container' for under the back seats ($59 value) -Included trifold hard plastic tonno cover. ($700 value) -Single rear window full slide down ($$$)