Ridgeline vs. Sport Trac
By Scott on
2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
After debating between the 2007 Ridgeline and the 2007 Ford Sport Trac, I went with the Ridgeline and am glad that I did. The Ridgeline is a wonderful, tough truck and drives like a dream. I am not a truck person per se but need an open truck bed for Home Depot runs and hauling two large dogs around town and this truck fills that need and more. The in-bed trunk is the best as it is located at the tail gate, the Sport Trac's large in- bed trunk is located behind the rear window so you would have to get up into the bed just to put something in the trunk. For the first 1,500 miles, I have been averaging 18 mpg in the City. Not bad for truck this size. The V6 engine offers plenty of power.
Favorite Features
XM Satellite Radio, Sunroof, In-bed trunk, rear tail-gate opens on side, rear seats fold up/not down, interior comfort and dash display, wide body stance.
Suggested Improvements
Outside badging (logos) on side panels/doors to dress up outside appearance, automatic headlights, automatic door locks that open all doors in the Park position, not just the driver's door, composite truck bed that doesn't scratch, automatic transmission shifter on floor rather than dash.