100K+ miles and almost zero complaints
By dmullins281 on
2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought my Ridgeline in 2007, I had to wait for almost 3 weeks for it to be built and delivered and have been happy ever since. I have had zero issues with it, other than the required services and replacing things that wear out with use. The only 2 issues I have with it would be that I had hoped for better gas mileage (it's essentially the same as a full size F-150), and there are slight blind spots when looking to the rear sides. I've used this as an SUV and to the fullest extent of a truck and never had a single problem. With over 100K miles on it, it still drives like a new vehicle, nothing rattles or feels loose, if you didn't see the mileage, you'd never even guess it had over 100K.
Favorite Features
*Reliability (not a single mechanical issue). * Plenty of room inside and out. * Trunk * Plenty of tie-downs in bed. * Drives more like a car than a truck (my girlfriend loves that).
Suggested Improvements
Improving gas mileage would be a great start. Better blind spot sight, or blind spot mirror indicators (although these may be available on the newer models).