2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Mobile Party

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Mobile Party
By Cleve on

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First off, I would have to disagree with the editors on two points. First, the comfort of the backseat. It can fit four 20 year old guys comfortably with no complaints. Also, its offroad capabilities (though not up to rock crawling standards) seem to be vastly better than the Ridge is given credit for. I've taken my RTS all over God's green earth, through dirt, mud, snow, creeks and have yet to feel a noticeable slip. Now, moving on. I am absolutely in love with this truck. It's as big as a house inside, it rides as smoothly as a town car, the bed will fit anything from pallets, to tree trunks, to drywall etc. And when I take the time to wash off the filth, it's a beautiful design.

Favorite Features

In-Bed Trunk: Works GREAT as a cooler, you can load it up with about 150 lbs of ice and any number of gallons of alcohol and its a moving tailgate party. Independent Suspension: I drive over train tracks every morning and while everyone else slows down to 5 mph, I don't even know it's there at 45 mph

Suggested Improvements

It could definitely use an optional V8. I've read it employs some sort of takeoff softening, and although it does have some hidden power in the 3.5, I feel like it could use some beefing up! Also the flatness of the windshield causes the far left to get really dirty and become a blind spot of sorts.