Loving my Ridgeline
By Ron R on
2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I've had my Ridgeline for 7 months now and put around 7500 miles on it. I traded a 2004 Acura TL on this truck due to a change in commute requiring AWD in the Winter. I never thought I'd be a truck person, and to be honest the looks are not my favorite, but you can't argue with the total package. This is the safest thing out there in the Winter in terms of AWD, airbags, stability control, traction control. It did really well last year during our late Winter storms. Fuel economy got better once broke in. It went from 15 to 17 around town for me. I have a mixed commute of about 24 miles including 5 miles on a mountainous road and I'm averaging around 18.5 MPG. Not bad for a truck.
Favorite Features
XM Radio, Steering Wheel controls, In- bed trunk, dual-action tailgate, comfortable seating, reconfigurable back seat, smooth transmission, quiet intereior, firm handling... I could go on, but you get the point.
Suggested Improvements
Plastic side action tailgate handle seems a little flimsy, and the bed covering does seem to scratch easier than I would have expected.