2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: I love this truck!

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

I love this truck!
By NoWhiners on

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you are looking for a truck that can do it all - go drive the Honda Ridgeline for a day or two. I did & I was sold! Honda has done a great job designing this truck to be so many things. It hauls (I have a boat it hauls w/np), it's a passenger SUV, and you can store an unbelievable amount of items. The back seats flip up creating an enormous amount of room to store items you don't want in the truck bed. Even with the back seats down you have ample storage under the seats which is nice on trips where people in the back can store articles they want to access during the trip. The TRUNK (THE TRUNK!) under the bed is what sold me on this truck - after the ride and many amenities.

Truck in bed, storage inside, reliability, handling, ride is amazing, STORAGE!!!

I honestly can't think of anything here. I've been objective, but can't find anything about the Ridgeline I don't like.