I've had other trucks, but
By gottatruck on
2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have had Toyota, Ford, and Chevy trucks. Not since the Toyota have I enjoyed the build quality (meaning fit and finish, you know...stuff you just "feel") of the Honda. The design has taken some getting used to, but it does everything I need very well. Now, if you NEED a "big man" truck for major hauling and a huge bed for cargo, this obviously isn't your truck. I almost bought the new F150 Supercrew (my last truck) this time, but the quality, safety features, gas mileage, and innovative features sold me in about 2 minutes. I am averaging 17-18 mpg highway with AC on full time, and I am heavy on the gas pedal. My friend's Ridgeline gets about 22 mpg hwy w/no AC running.
Favorite Features
Safety features, handling, comfort, storage space in cab and in (under) bed, quiet ride, interior layout and functionality. Always impresses clients without being flashy, a VERY practical vehicle for the utilitarian in you.
Suggested Improvements
Needs a telescoping steering column for taller drivers (like me). Eliminate exterior whistling at higher speeds. Needs an "always on" power outlet that doesn't turn off w/ignition.