2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Hard to believe this is a truc

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Review

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab

Hard to believe this is a truck!!
By Honda on

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Once my husband and I got past the exterior we found this to be a fantastic family "car". It is another one of Honda's wonderful vehicles. We've owned several Hondas before this and have found it to be as great as the Accords and Civics. It can boast of great usage of space and a comfortable interior. It drives better than our other truck and the 4 WD has come in handy. Five people ride comfortably with plently of luggage room. We love the "trunk" in the bed. The instruments are easy on the eyes and most everything is within easy reach, except the cruise button was a little hard to find.The tonneau cover keeps everything dry and secure. I most definitely can recommend the Ridgeline!

The "trunk" in the bed is our most favorite feature. Adding the tonneau cover was well worth the extra expense. There's plenty of places to store your stuff within easy reach. It has air vents for the passengers in the back seat. The dual climate control is great since I'm hot and he's cold.

I can't think of any. Honda has definitely put alot of thought into this vehicle.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review