2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Bogus Ratings

2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

RTL Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

Bogus Ratings
By Dennis Vidal on

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am a genuine Ridgeline owner, and not one fabricating stories to sell a different brand or discredit Honda.This truck is not perfect but serves my needs very very well. My landscaping business and the tools that come with job can be hauled by my truck as if their is nothing at the back and surefooted in snow. The many awards this truck garnered is a testament to its merits. Anyone accusing Honda of bribing the award giving bodies is hogwash. I mean you can bribe one or two award giving bodies but close to 12 award giving bodies unanimous in praising the Ridgeline meant one thing, those awards aren't bought and much deserved. Kudos to Honda for reinventing the truck.

Hands down the trunk.Comfortable sitting for five and the folding rear seats.

Gas mileage is really bad, my average is 17 mpg, best was around 19 mpg on a roadtrip. Could use a V8. Blind spots which caused me to buy an aftermarket backup camera.Tonneau cover is not waterproof.Obnoxious whistling road noise is if I had the bike rack attached to the roof rack.