Best truck I've owned!
By STINGREY0007 on
2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this truck to replace my Nissan extended cab pickup for a couple of reasons only. I wanted to use this for long trips and accommodate more people comfortably and be able to haul small stuff including yard waste, pull small trailer with riding mower etc, etc. I have looked at all brands and came to conclusion that the Ridgeline gives me the best value for my money plus Honda's excellent reputation. So far my ridgeline has been performing well with no major hiccups. A few times the tire pressure monitoring light came on during cold days and disappear after the truck had been running for some time. That was it, but I'm still on the look out in case it happens again.
Favorite Features
The bed lockable storage is awesome. The interior is roomy and flexible for hauling large stuff. Rides like a car, handles well and plenty of get up and go for me. The stereo and cd player is very good. The one I like the most is the 4-wheel drive capability. It's there when you need it. I love it.
Suggested Improvements
Telescoping steering wheel is a must. The fabric seats stain easy and are a bit hard to sit on after a long drive. Fog lamps should be standard for this model. Gas mileage needs substantial improvement, 14.5 to 16.5 city and 18 to 19 hwy driving is not acceptable to me. Reason enough to trade soon.